Arthur Conan Doyle
Also known as: Sir Arthur Ignatius Conan Doyle
Short Fiction Titles
- The Adventure of the Cardboard Box in The Strand Magazine (1893)
- The Adventure of the Reigate Squire in The Strand Magazine (1894)
- The Adventure of the Speckled Band in The Strand Magazine (1892)
- The Case of Lady Sannox in The Idler (1893)
- De Profundis in The Idler (1892)
- The Home-Coming in The Strand Magazine (1909)
- J. Habakuk Jephson’s Statement in The Cornhill Magazine (1884) [Draft]
- The Ring of Thoth in The Cornhill Magazine (1890)
- A Shadow Before in The Windsor Magazine; An Illustrated Monthly for Men and Women (1898) [Draft]
Doyle, Arthur Conan. Arthur Conan Doyle: A Life in Letters. Ed. Jon L. Lellenberg, Daniel Stashower, and Charles Foley. New York: Penguin, 2007.
Edwards, Owen Dudley. “Doyle, Sir Arthur Ignatius Conan (1859-1930).” Oxford Dictionary of National Biography. Ed. H. C. G. Matthew and Brian Harrison. Oxford University Press, 2004. Ed. Lawrence Goldman. Online edition.
Helfand, Michael S. "Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (22 May 1859-7 July 1930)." British Short-Fiction Writers, 1880-1914: The Romantic Tradition. Ed. William F. Naufftus. Dictionary of Literary Biography. Vol. 156, 1995, 94-113. Dictionary of Literary Biography Complete Online.
Krasner, James. “Arthur Conan Doyle as Doctor and Writer.” Mosaic: A Journal for the Interdisciplinary Study of Literature. Vol. 33 No. 4, 2000, 19-34. ProQuest.
Lycett, Andrew. The Man Who Created Sherlock Holmes: The Life and Times of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. New York: Free Press, 2007.
“Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (1859-1930).” The Victorian Web.
- Tyler Vogelsberg